Oh, make no mistake, Juan Pablo – those “ladies” do, in fact, want to eat you right there. (Especially that weirdo who insisted on going barefoot.) Fortunately, though, the Bachelor made it out of the first episode alive – though no doubt with a few bite marks. As for you, rose lovers, did the most-hyped Bachelor premiere… ever live up to your expectations? I’ve been on Team Juan Pablo since the moment he first stepped out of the limo bearing a chocolate bon-bon for Desiree – but I know many of you are on the fence. What say you now? Not sure yet how I feel about this group of “ladies,” though I am a big fan of the one who brought her dog – or, let me rephrase that: I am a big fan of her dog. (What a cute little fluffball!) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelor season premiere recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you simply can’t wait to talk about “the first el Bachelor Latino,” post your thoughts now!
- Taylor Swift is skipping the VMAs, source says
- Jimmy Fallon launches app so fans can 'bonk' their own photos
- Hillary Clinton tweets support for Leslie Jones: ‘I’m with you’
- Venice Film Festival cancels opening gala in wake of Italy earthquake
- 'Finding Prince Charming': Meet the guys competing for love
- 'Dr. Drew On Call' canceled by HLN
- A&E to air JonBenét Ramsey documentary on Labor Day