HBO has posted a little tiny teases of its hotly anticipated Game of Thrones season 4 trailer. The quickie Vines shows Jon Snow in full battle-rage – possibly defending Castle Black against the Wildlings? – Tyrion in chains, and more. All high action! The full trailer will be posted Sunday night, with Thrones returning to HBO on April 6.
Posted January 10 2014 — 12:06 PM EST
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'