It’s true, rose lovers – one of the “ladies” (and I think you can guess who) really does have no problem letting her girls take in the night air, or the day air, or the stale, inside-of-a-photo-studio air. Thank goodness, because this week Team Bachelor dusted off the old “would I get naked for a chance at love?” trick during the group date. (It never gets old.) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Read Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 2 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you’ve finished watching let me know your thoughts on the two Juan-on-Juan dates, the spectacular rooftop pool meltdown during the group date, and the fact that they let poor Molly swim at the Casa Bachelor pool. There’s no way that thing is sanitary (the pool – I’m sure Molly is spotless).
- Vincent Cassel joins cast of the next 'Bourne' film
- Josh Gad gets thumbs-up to play Roger Ebert in Russ & Roger
- Here's what the critics are saying about 'Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain'
- Need to catch 'Empire'? Fox airing a full-season marathon on Labor Day
- 'The View': Rosie Perez says she would return for a 'visit'
- J.K. Rowling sorts James Sirius Potter and Teddy Lupin into Hogwarts houses
- Good news, Leslie Knope: Hillary Clinton is a fan of 'Parks and Rec'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!