Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul plays a widowed father in the Sundance feature Hellion. Based on a short film by director Kat Candler, the film follows the story of Paul’s character and his son, played by newcomer Josh Wiggins. Candler found Wiggins through his YouTube videos, and the breakout young star, who is just 15, talks about his Internet notoriety with EW’s Anthony Breznican along with Paul and Candler, below.
Posted January 17 2014 — 8:38 PM EST
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!