Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul plays a widowed father in the Sundance feature Hellion. Based on a short film by director Kat Candler, the film follows the story of Paul’s character and his son, played by newcomer Josh Wiggins. Candler found Wiggins through his YouTube videos, and the breakout young star, who is just 15, talks about his Internet notoriety with EW’s Anthony Breznican along with Paul and Candler, below.
Posted January 17 2014 — 8:38 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters