Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul plays a widowed father in the Sundance feature Hellion. Based on a short film by director Kat Candler, the film follows the story of Paul’s character and his son, played by newcomer Josh Wiggins. Candler found Wiggins through his YouTube videos, and the breakout young star, who is just 15, talks about his Internet notoriety with EW’s Anthony Breznican along with Paul and Candler, below.
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- 2015 Tony Nominations: Watch the nominations live here
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed