Here is the first promo for the midseason return of AMC’s The Walking Dead, which picks up with the survivors scattered and on the run after The Governor’s quixotic attack last fall. No more prison! From the look of this brief preview, there’s plenty of action and grief and misery – just what we love from The Walking Dead. The drama returns Sunday, Feb. 9.
Posted January 17 2014 — 12:06 PM EST
- 'Archer' creator says the FX comedy will end after season 10
- Aaron Paul Met Eddie Vedder and Gave It a Perfect 'Ten'
- WATCH: 'Who's the Boss?' star Alyssa Milano on 'mortifying' bra episode
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt agree to counseling and visitation plan
- Gordon Ramsay launching live cooking competition show on Fox
- Zac Efron bringing Wall Street story 'Straight to Hell' to big screen
- Julia Roberts, Lin-Manuel Miranda lead Hillary Clinton benefit show