Here is the first promo for the midseason return of AMC’s The Walking Dead, which picks up with the survivors scattered and on the run after The Governor’s quixotic attack last fall. No more prison! From the look of this brief preview, there’s plenty of action and grief and misery – just what we love from The Walking Dead. The drama returns Sunday, Feb. 9.
Posted January 17 2014 — 12:06 PM EST
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum