Here is the first promo for the midseason return of AMC’s The Walking Dead, which picks up with the survivors scattered and on the run after The Governor’s quixotic attack last fall. No more prison! From the look of this brief preview, there’s plenty of action and grief and misery – just what we love from The Walking Dead. The drama returns Sunday, Feb. 9.
Posted January 17 2014 — 12:06 PM EST
- See the exclusive trailer for Anthony Jeselnik's Netflix special
- Gilmore Girls 15th Anniversary: A (very detailed) look at the best of Sookie St. James
- George Miller has more 'Mad Max' films planned
- Hayley Atwell and Clark Gregg will war on 'Lip Sync Battle' — exclusive
- 'Pepsi Perfect' bottles coming to commemorate 'Back to the Future II'
- 'Project Greenlight': Jason makes the important decision of the season
- 'Doctor Who' showrunner on the fate of the sonic screwdriver