The Miami Heat may have to make room for a new player because evidently our very own First Lady has some skills. Michelle Obama had some of the Heat players over to the White House to record a PSA for Let’s Move, her organization that promotes healthy lifestyles for kids. In the video, Dwyane Wade and Ray Allen talk about how they like to hydrate and eat food (great tips, by the way) as Chris Bosh pops up behind them drinking a tall glass of water. But the real excitement comes when Obama makes a slam dunk in a portable hoop held by LeBron James. Check out the clip below:
Posted January 21 2014 — 12:26 PM EST
- Sharon Osbourne takes 'Talk' break
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos on Olsens' 'Fuller House' nix
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- 'Mr. Holmes': Doyle estate sues
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!