The Miami Heat may have to make room for a new player because evidently our very own First Lady has some skills. Michelle Obama had some of the Heat players over to the White House to record a PSA for Let’s Move, her organization that promotes healthy lifestyles for kids. In the video, Dwyane Wade and Ray Allen talk about how they like to hydrate and eat food (great tips, by the way) as Chris Bosh pops up behind them drinking a tall glass of water. But the real excitement comes when Obama makes a slam dunk in a portable hoop held by LeBron James. Check out the clip below:
Posted January 21 2014 — 12:26 PM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop