Director Jeff Preiss’ Low Down is based on Amy Albany’s memoir about growing up in LA with a single, troubled dad who was involved in the 1970s jazz scene. The two, along with Elle Fanning, Glenn Close, Flea, and Tim Daly, chatted with EW’s Nicole Sperling about the personal nature of the film and what working with Albany on set was like. Watch the clip below:
Posted January 21 2014 — 10:59 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters