Director Jeff Preiss’ Low Down is based on Amy Albany’s memoir about growing up in LA with a single, troubled dad who was involved in the 1970s jazz scene. The two, along with Elle Fanning, Glenn Close, Flea, and Tim Daly, chatted with EW’s Nicole Sperling about the personal nature of the film and what working with Albany on set was like. Watch the clip below:
Posted January 21 2014 — 10:59 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles