Director Jeff Preiss’ Low Down is based on Amy Albany’s memoir about growing up in LA with a single, troubled dad who was involved in the 1970s jazz scene. The two, along with Elle Fanning, Glenn Close, Flea, and Tim Daly, chatted with EW’s Nicole Sperling about the personal nature of the film and what working with Albany on set was like. Watch the clip below:
Posted January 21 2014 — 10:59 AM EST
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'