Director Jeff Preiss’ Low Down is based on Amy Albany’s memoir about growing up in LA with a single, troubled dad who was involved in the 1970s jazz scene. The two, along with Elle Fanning, Glenn Close, Flea, and Tim Daly, chatted with EW’s Nicole Sperling about the personal nature of the film and what working with Albany on set was like. Watch the clip below:
Posted January 21 2014 — 10:59 AM EST
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'