Director Jeff Preiss’ Low Down is based on Amy Albany’s memoir about growing up in LA with a single, troubled dad who was involved in the 1970s jazz scene. The two, along with Elle Fanning, Glenn Close, Flea, and Tim Daly, chatted with EW’s Nicole Sperling about the personal nature of the film and what working with Albany on set was like. Watch the clip below:
Posted January 21 2014 — 10:59 AM EST
- Samantha Bee wants the election to be over 'so badly'
- Meet Sasha Lane, the breakout star of ‘American Honey'
- Hayley Atwell studied the Clintons for 'Conviction' role
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?