A&E already has one of the most twisted mother/son relationship dramas in their Psycho reboot Bates Motel. Now, the network is about to debut their most disturbing and scariest series to date, the serial killer thriller Those Who Kill, starring Chloe Sevigny (American Horror Story: Asylum) and James D’Arcy (Cloud Atlas). The show, which premieres on March 3 at 10pm and is executive produced by The X-Files’ Glen Morgan, follows detective Catherine Jensen (Sevigny) and forensic psychologist Thomas Schaeffer (D’Arcy) hunting murderers in Pittsburgh. EW has the exclusive new trailer. Don’t watch alone.
Posted January 21 2014 — 10:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake