The Entertainment Geekly podcast continues its tour through television this week, as fellow traveler Jeff Jensen and I explore the just-concluded first season of Sleepy Hollow and the rebooted fifth season of Community. Jeff and I also throw out our three favorite episodes of Community, although those short lists of three quickly spiral into an interlocking double-helix list of several. Suggestions for further reading: Jeff’s review of Community’s return and my review of Sleepy Hollow’s season.
Posted January 22 2014 — 5:25 PM EST
- Pitbull teases wild Vegas residency, new album
- 'Magic Mike XXL' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Quentin Tarantino meets 'The Ten Commandments' in new comic: EW exclusive First Look
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': See concept art of the villain's tomb
- Conan saw a midnight screening of 'Magic Mike XXL' with the women on his staff
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' First Look: See exclusive concept art of the team of heroes (and villains) in battle
- A brief history of sharks in pop culture