The Entertainment Geekly podcast continues its tour through television this week, as fellow traveler Jeff Jensen and I explore the just-concluded first season of Sleepy Hollow and the rebooted fifth season of Community. Jeff and I also throw out our three favorite episodes of Community, although those short lists of three quickly spiral into an interlocking double-helix list of several. Suggestions for further reading: Jeff’s review of Community’s return and my review of Sleepy Hollow’s season.
Posted January 22 2014 — 5:25 PM EST
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'