Oh, how different a movie Her would be if Samantha wasn’t… Samantha. A trailer made by Richard Trammell shows us what the film would be like if Philip Seymour Hoffman was the one voicing Theodore Twombly’s OS. Hoffman’s version isn’t as, well, sweet as Scarlett Johansson’s– prepare to cringe through your laughter. Watch below:
Posted January 23 2014 — 11:25 AM EST
- See the first preview of Valiant Entertainment's 'Death-Defying Dr. Mirage: Second Lives'
- Do you speak fluent Gilmore? Who said it: Rory or Lorelai?
- Bernie Sanders to appear on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- 'Quantico' holds up but it was a tough night for 'The Good Wife'
- See the extremely NSFW red-band trailer for 'Triple 9'
- John Mayer praises Miley Cyrus new album as 'whack genius'
- Amy Schumer & Jennifer Lawrence have another new project