George Clooney is on a crusade to save art from the Nazis during World War II, and encounters some big names, including Matt Damon, The Artist Oscar winner Jean Dujardin, John Goodman, Bill Murray, and Downton Abbey’s Hugh Bonneville along the way.
MONUMENTAL STARDOM Matt Damon, Hugh Bonneville, and George Clooney star in Clooney's World War II film. (Claudette Barius)
Posted January 24 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- Zane Lowe shares a soundtrack of his life
- 'Jane The Virgin' postmortem: Who's the new villain?
- Stephen Colbert unveils rejected TED talks on 'The Late Show'
- Gabrielle Union channels Rihanna for 'Musical Morning Announcements' on Fallon
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival