George Clooney is on a crusade to save art from the Nazis during World War II, and encounters some big names, including Matt Damon, The Artist Oscar winner Jean Dujardin, John Goodman, Bill Murray, and Downton Abbey’s Hugh Bonneville along the way.
MONUMENTAL STARDOM Matt Damon, Hugh Bonneville, and George Clooney star in Clooney's World War II film. (Claudette Barius)
Posted January 24 2014 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!