Friday Night Tykes, Esquire Network’s docuseries about youth football in San Antonio, Texas, is completely fascinating. I’ve already been sucked into the world of mini-footballers, crazy parents, coaches, and “momagers” that make up the rotating cast of characters. But this exclusive clip from next week’s all-new episode particularly won me over. It introduces Grayson Christian, an autistic boy who’s given the chance to score a touchdown for his team. Break out your tissues, and then check out Friday Night Tykes on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
Posted January 28 2014 — 5:49 PM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'