Friday Night Tykes, Esquire Network’s docuseries about youth football in San Antonio, Texas, is completely fascinating. I’ve already been sucked into the world of mini-footballers, crazy parents, coaches, and “momagers” that make up the rotating cast of characters. But this exclusive clip from next week’s all-new episode particularly won me over. It introduces Grayson Christian, an autistic boy who’s given the chance to score a touchdown for his team. Break out your tissues, and then check out Friday Night Tykes on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
Posted January 28 2014 — 5:49 PM EST
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Alison Brie offers unqualified dating advice on 'The Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Fallon plays 'Family Feud' on 'The Tonight Show'
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!