Friday Night Tykes, Esquire Network’s docuseries about youth football in San Antonio, Texas, is completely fascinating. I’ve already been sucked into the world of mini-footballers, crazy parents, coaches, and “momagers” that make up the rotating cast of characters. But this exclusive clip from next week’s all-new episode particularly won me over. It introduces Grayson Christian, an autistic boy who’s given the chance to score a touchdown for his team. Break out your tissues, and then check out Friday Night Tykes on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
Posted January 28 2014 — 5:49 PM EST
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- How Patricia Arquette went from almost becoming a midwife to winning an Oscar
- Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle': See the exclusive season 2 trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' gets its very own ice cream flavors
- Patton Oswalt joins new 'Mystery Science Theater 3000'
- 'Spotlight' team takes a bow at Gotham Awards
- 'Star Wars Battlefront': 'Battle of Jakku' content available today for pre-order players