Friday Night Tykes, Esquire Network’s docuseries about youth football in San Antonio, Texas, is completely fascinating. I’ve already been sucked into the world of mini-footballers, crazy parents, coaches, and “momagers” that make up the rotating cast of characters. But this exclusive clip from next week’s all-new episode particularly won me over. It introduces Grayson Christian, an autistic boy who’s given the chance to score a touchdown for his team. Break out your tissues, and then check out Friday Night Tykes on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
Posted January 28 2014 — 5:49 PM EST
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room