Friday Night Tykes, Esquire Network’s docuseries about youth football in San Antonio, Texas, is completely fascinating. I’ve already been sucked into the world of mini-footballers, crazy parents, coaches, and “momagers” that make up the rotating cast of characters. But this exclusive clip from next week’s all-new episode particularly won me over. It introduces Grayson Christian, an autistic boy who’s given the chance to score a touchdown for his team. Break out your tissues, and then check out Friday Night Tykes on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
Posted January 28 2014 — 5:49 PM EST
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin zooms through EW’s Pop Culture Personality Quiz
- The TV addict's guide to the must-see panels at New York Comic-Con 2015
- The next 'Far Cry' is a mammoth-hunting caveman adventure
- Ashley Judd alleges that she was sexually harassed by a studio mogul
- The modern relevancy of Monday night's surprise 'Gotham' twist
- Dateline to tell the stories of 27 women in 'Cosby Accusers Speak'
- Ryan Murphy has already asked Lady Gaga to join 'AHS' season 6