A video of a young Keith Urban competing on the Aussie TV talent show New Faces in 1983 was uploaded to YouTube last month. While a few country music and radio station blogs spotted it, it needs to be adored by the masses. The future American Idol judge performs his countrymen’s song “All Out of Love” and gets mixed reviews from the panel, which could foresee his bright future.
Posted January 30 2014 — 10:26 AM EST
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Jurassic World' stomps 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' at holiday box office
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!