Below is a version of the Downton Abbey opening credits with cats. It’s titled Downton Tabby, which is just purrrfect. Even the Crawley family’s Labrador has been cat-er-ized. Plus, it’s made by Pets Alive, a no-kill shelter in New York, and all the cast members are adoptable. Come to think of it, most Downton characters have pretty great potential cat names – “it’s time for dinner Lady Mary! … Mr. Bates! … Daisy! … Branson!” Check it out below:
Posted January 31 2014 — 1:16 PM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'