Below is a version of the Downton Abbey opening credits with cats. It’s titled Downton Tabby, which is just purrrfect. Even the Crawley family’s Labrador has been cat-er-ized. Plus, it’s made by Pets Alive, a no-kill shelter in New York, and all the cast members are adoptable. Come to think of it, most Downton characters have pretty great potential cat names – “it’s time for dinner Lady Mary! … Mr. Bates! … Daisy! … Branson!” Check it out below:
Posted January 31 2014 — 1:16 PM EST
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge's post-show dish: Why (SPOILER) had to die
- Casting Net: Gabrielle Union heading to Jamie Foxx action film 'Sleepless Night'
- 'The View' eyeing two new cohosts?
- 'The Help' director Tate Taylor to helm 'Girl on the Train'
- Pete Davidson live tweets his 'Harry Potter' marathon, gives 'dope as f---' review
- Reese Witherspoon as Tinker Bell: Disney developing 'Peter Pan' spinoff 'Tink'
- Molest claim vs. Josh Duggar; family says...
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!