Below is a version of the Downton Abbey opening credits with cats. It’s titled Downton Tabby, which is just purrrfect. Even the Crawley family’s Labrador has been cat-er-ized. Plus, it’s made by Pets Alive, a no-kill shelter in New York, and all the cast members are adoptable. Come to think of it, most Downton characters have pretty great potential cat names – “it’s time for dinner Lady Mary! … Mr. Bates! … Daisy! … Branson!” Check it out below:
Posted January 31 2014 — 1:16 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt