Football player Tim Tebow delivers a baby, saves puppies from a burning building, captures Big Foot, rocks onstage, and rides a bull in T-Mobile’s two Super Bowl ads. He’s doing all these things, of course, because as a free agent, he doesn’t have a contract to bring him down. T-Mobile is promoting their contract-free agreements now, which explains the choice to have Tebow star in the ads. Watch the clips below:
Posted January 31 2014 — 2:16 PM EST
- Melissa Benoist joins Boston bombing movie 'Patriots Day'
- The Goo Goo Dolls talk not wanting to "make the same record again'
- Anne Hathaway turning drone-war play 'Grounded' into movie
- James Franco, Russell Crowe 'Blood Meridian' adaptation scrapped
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses drop season 5 finale teasers
- Taylor Swift tops list of highest-paid musicians in 2015
- Colton Haynes gets honest about life after 'Arrow'