Football player Tim Tebow delivers a baby, saves puppies from a burning building, captures Big Foot, rocks onstage, and rides a bull in T-Mobile’s two Super Bowl ads. He’s doing all these things, of course, because as a free agent, he doesn’t have a contract to bring him down. T-Mobile is promoting their contract-free agreements now, which explains the choice to have Tebow star in the ads. Watch the clips below:
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer arrives with hints of Doom
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!