Football player Tim Tebow delivers a baby, saves puppies from a burning building, captures Big Foot, rocks onstage, and rides a bull in T-Mobile’s two Super Bowl ads. He’s doing all these things, of course, because as a free agent, he doesn’t have a contract to bring him down. T-Mobile is promoting their contract-free agreements now, which explains the choice to have Tebow star in the ads. Watch the clips below:
Posted January 31 2014 — 2:16 PM EST
- Billy Ray Cyrus is live-tweeting the VMAs
- Here's how Miley Cyrus arrived on the MTV VMAs red carpet
- Taylor Swift brought her 'Bad Blood' squad to the VMAs red carpet
- Robin Williams' daughter shares touching tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Jay Z apparently joined Instagram – then quit after only a few hours
- See Miley Cyrus meet Internet sensation Baddie Winkle before the VMAs
- Netflix will lose 'Catching Fire,' 'Transformers' at the end of September
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!