Football player Tim Tebow delivers a baby, saves puppies from a burning building, captures Big Foot, rocks onstage, and rides a bull in T-Mobile’s two Super Bowl ads. He’s doing all these things, of course, because as a free agent, he doesn’t have a contract to bring him down. T-Mobile is promoting their contract-free agreements now, which explains the choice to have Tebow star in the ads. Watch the clips below:
Posted January 31 2014 — 2:16 PM EST
- Maria Menounos named co-anchor at 'E! News'
- 'The Fighter' actor Sean Malone dies following drowning incident
- Alyssa Milano and 'Hacktivist' writers dish on comics and technology
- Lupita Nyong'o to star in New York play written by 'Walking Dead' star
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on ... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!