The Bored to Death movie may still be a ways off, but fans in San Francisco got a taste of the gone-before-its-time amateur sleuth HBO comedy at SF Sketchfest this weekend. Below, check out exclusive photos from the event, which featured a Q&A with cast members Ted Danson, Jason Schwartzman, Zach Galifianakis, and the show’s creator, Jonathan Ames, moderated by former producer/writer for the show, Martin Gero. This year’s SF Sketchfest runs through Feb. 9 at venues across San Francisco. The festival has become an opportunity to bring back old favorites to the stage – previous years have featured a Wet Hot American Summer reunion and a Party Down conversation, complete with pink bow ties.
Posted February 3 2014 — 4:10 PM EST
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'
- Shelley Long joins road trip film 'Different Flowers'
- Relive Hillary Clinton dancing to the 'Macarena' at the 1996 DNC
- 'Bad Boys 3' director to write 'Uncharted' movie adaptation