The Bored to Death movie may still be a ways off, but fans in San Francisco got a taste of the gone-before-its-time amateur sleuth HBO comedy at SF Sketchfest this weekend. Below, check out exclusive photos from the event, which featured a Q&A with cast members Ted Danson, Jason Schwartzman, Zach Galifianakis, and the show’s creator, Jonathan Ames, moderated by former producer/writer for the show, Martin Gero. This year’s SF Sketchfest runs through Feb. 9 at venues across San Francisco. The festival has become an opportunity to bring back old favorites to the stage – previous years have featured a Wet Hot American Summer reunion and a Party Down conversation, complete with pink bow ties.
Posted February 3 2014 — 4:10 PM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?