The Bored to Death movie may still be a ways off, but fans in San Francisco got a taste of the gone-before-its-time amateur sleuth HBO comedy at SF Sketchfest this weekend. Below, check out exclusive photos from the event, which featured a Q&A with cast members Ted Danson, Jason Schwartzman, Zach Galifianakis, and the show’s creator, Jonathan Ames, moderated by former producer/writer for the show, Martin Gero. This year’s SF Sketchfest runs through Feb. 9 at venues across San Francisco. The festival has become an opportunity to bring back old favorites to the stage – previous years have featured a Wet Hot American Summer reunion and a Party Down conversation, complete with pink bow ties.
Posted February 3 2014 — 4:10 PM EST
- Here's what's in store for 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' season 10
- Drake actually sent Charlamagne Tha God six bottles of champagne
- Zombies invited to descend on Portland for record-breaking rampage
- Vince Vaughn joins Andrew Garfield in Mel Gibson's next movie
- Meek Mill explains why he's 'scared to be political'
- The Pope forces New York Film Festival to postpone 'The Walk' premiere
- Ron Howard, Tyler Perry to be recognized with DGA Honors
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!