The Bored to Death movie may still be a ways off, but fans in San Francisco got a taste of the gone-before-its-time amateur sleuth HBO comedy at SF Sketchfest this weekend. Below, check out exclusive photos from the event, which featured a Q&A with cast members Ted Danson, Jason Schwartzman, Zach Galifianakis, and the show’s creator, Jonathan Ames, moderated by former producer/writer for the show, Martin Gero. This year’s SF Sketchfest runs through Feb. 9 at venues across San Francisco. The festival has become an opportunity to bring back old favorites to the stage – previous years have featured a Wet Hot American Summer reunion and a Party Down conversation, complete with pink bow ties.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' Celebration panel on 'Rogue One' and other stand-alones: We're live blogging it
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis on present (two Tribeca films), past ('SNL'), and future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!