Well, one out of three isn’t bad, I suppose. Though I think I can speak for all of us when I say the day some poor girl soils herself during a rappelling date on The Bachelor is the day the Internet can die happy. If you watched tonight’s episode – in which Juan Pablo took the remaining “ladies” to Vietnam for some livestock rides and field work – let me know how you felt about this leg of the Bachelor’s “adventure.” (Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. UPDATE: It’s live, along with Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog.) Certainly more drama than we’ve seen so far (I’m looking at you and your “bucket list,” Clare!) and also a bloodier rose ceremony than usual. Who will you miss the most? (Me, I’m just pining for the long lost Accent Table of Doom.) Would you rather have to rappel into a place called “Hell Cave” or wear a silver braided headband for a week? And why does Cassandra think there are no farms in the United States? Post your thoughts now!
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki added to EW PopFest
- Jenny Slate's one-night stand gets messy in 'My Blind Brother' trailer
- MTV VMAs 2016 : Britney Spears, Ariana Grande, Rihanna and more set to perform
- Drake finally shares Kanye-produced 'You Know, You Know'
- Dev Patel tries to find his way home in first 'Lion' trailer
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes' highest-paid actors list
- 12 must-read novels out this fall