Well, one out of three isn’t bad, I suppose. Though I think I can speak for all of us when I say the day some poor girl soils herself during a rappelling date on The Bachelor is the day the Internet can die happy. If you watched tonight’s episode – in which Juan Pablo took the remaining “ladies” to Vietnam for some livestock rides and field work – let me know how you felt about this leg of the Bachelor’s “adventure.” (Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. UPDATE: It’s live, along with Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog.) Certainly more drama than we’ve seen so far (I’m looking at you and your “bucket list,” Clare!) and also a bloodier rose ceremony than usual. Who will you miss the most? (Me, I’m just pining for the long lost Accent Table of Doom.) Would you rather have to rappel into a place called “Hell Cave” or wear a silver braided headband for a week? And why does Cassandra think there are no farms in the United States? Post your thoughts now!
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday