Well, one out of three isn’t bad, I suppose. Though I think I can speak for all of us when I say the day some poor girl soils herself during a rappelling date on The Bachelor is the day the Internet can die happy. If you watched tonight’s episode – in which Juan Pablo took the remaining “ladies” to Vietnam for some livestock rides and field work – let me know how you felt about this leg of the Bachelor’s “adventure.” (Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. UPDATE: It’s live, along with Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog.) Certainly more drama than we’ve seen so far (I’m looking at you and your “bucket list,” Clare!) and also a bloodier rose ceremony than usual. Who will you miss the most? (Me, I’m just pining for the long lost Accent Table of Doom.) Would you rather have to rappel into a place called “Hell Cave” or wear a silver braided headband for a week? And why does Cassandra think there are no farms in the United States? Post your thoughts now!
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More