Well, one out of three isn’t bad, I suppose. Though I think I can speak for all of us when I say the day some poor girl soils herself during a rappelling date on The Bachelor is the day the Internet can die happy. If you watched tonight’s episode – in which Juan Pablo took the remaining “ladies” to Vietnam for some livestock rides and field work – let me know how you felt about this leg of the Bachelor’s “adventure.” (Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. UPDATE: It’s live, along with Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog.) Certainly more drama than we’ve seen so far (I’m looking at you and your “bucket list,” Clare!) and also a bloodier rose ceremony than usual. Who will you miss the most? (Me, I’m just pining for the long lost Accent Table of Doom.) Would you rather have to rappel into a place called “Hell Cave” or wear a silver braided headband for a week? And why does Cassandra think there are no farms in the United States? Post your thoughts now!
- Munich Film Festival to honor Alexander Payne with retrospective
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!