Well, one out of three isn’t bad, I suppose. Though I think I can speak for all of us when I say the day some poor girl soils herself during a rappelling date on The Bachelor is the day the Internet can die happy. If you watched tonight’s episode – in which Juan Pablo took the remaining “ladies” to Vietnam for some livestock rides and field work – let me know how you felt about this leg of the Bachelor’s “adventure.” (Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. UPDATE: It’s live, along with Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog.) Certainly more drama than we’ve seen so far (I’m looking at you and your “bucket list,” Clare!) and also a bloodier rose ceremony than usual. Who will you miss the most? (Me, I’m just pining for the long lost Accent Table of Doom.) Would you rather have to rappel into a place called “Hell Cave” or wear a silver braided headband for a week? And why does Cassandra think there are no farms in the United States? Post your thoughts now!
- Hannah Davis wears epic 'Hunger Games' fashion in final edition of Capitol Couture
- This year in Christmas TV movies: What's new and used (a lot)
- Frank Gifford suffered from a football-related brain injury, family says
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Meredith find romance with Riggs?
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year