Well, one out of three isn’t bad, I suppose. Though I think I can speak for all of us when I say the day some poor girl soils herself during a rappelling date on The Bachelor is the day the Internet can die happy. If you watched tonight’s episode – in which Juan Pablo took the remaining “ladies” to Vietnam for some livestock rides and field work – let me know how you felt about this leg of the Bachelor’s “adventure.” (Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. UPDATE: It’s live, along with Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog.) Certainly more drama than we’ve seen so far (I’m looking at you and your “bucket list,” Clare!) and also a bloodier rose ceremony than usual. Who will you miss the most? (Me, I’m just pining for the long lost Accent Table of Doom.) Would you rather have to rappel into a place called “Hell Cave” or wear a silver braided headband for a week? And why does Cassandra think there are no farms in the United States? Post your thoughts now!
- Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally cancel Indiana show in response to Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- 'The Flash': THAT unmasked man on shocking Reverse Flash twist
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!