Coke’s surprisingly controversial Super Bowl ad now has a hilarious parody. The original Sunday ad that prompted an uproar among some viewers on social media featured shots of diverse families while “America the Beautiful” was sun in various languages from around the globe. This spoof by comedy troupe Garlic Jackson changes things a bit.
Posted February 5 2014 — 6:59 PM EST
- Maria Menounos named co-anchor at 'E! News'
- 'The Fighter' actor Sean Malone dies following drowning incident
- Alyssa Milano and 'Hacktivist' writers dish on comics and technology
- Lupita Nyong'o to star in New York play written by 'Walking Dead' star
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on ... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!