Coke’s surprisingly controversial Super Bowl ad now has a hilarious parody. The original Sunday ad that prompted an uproar among some viewers on social media featured shots of diverse families while “America the Beautiful” was sun in various languages from around the globe. This spoof by comedy troupe Garlic Jackson changes things a bit.
Posted February 5 2014 — 6:59 PM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'