Coke’s surprisingly controversial Super Bowl ad now has a hilarious parody. The original Sunday ad that prompted an uproar among some viewers on social media featured shots of diverse families while “America the Beautiful” was sun in various languages from around the globe. This spoof by comedy troupe Garlic Jackson changes things a bit.
Posted February 5 2014 — 6:59 PM EST
- President Obama roasts Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch