Coke’s surprisingly controversial Super Bowl ad now has a hilarious parody. The original Sunday ad that prompted an uproar among some viewers on social media featured shots of diverse families while “America the Beautiful” was sun in various languages from around the globe. This spoof by comedy troupe Garlic Jackson changes things a bit.
Posted February 5 2014 — 6:59 PM EST
- Bill Cosby loses appeal to dismiss sexual assault lawsuit
- Two lost albums from The Doors coming back this fall
- Watch Ed Sheeran's GMA performance right now
- Ryan Reynolds thanks fans for support as 'Deadpool' production wraps
- Soul-sucking dementor wasps, the Harry Potter illustrated edition, and more J.K. Rowling news
- Ty Dolla $ign's Tarantino-y video for 'Only Right' is here
- HBO nabs Duplass brothers' animated show
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!