Leonard Nimoy has been diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, he revealed on Twitter. The Star Trek actor took to the micro-blogging site Thursday to open up about the chronic lung disease and warn his hundreds of thousands of Twitter followers about the dangers of smoking.
Posted February 6 2014 — 8:24 PM EST
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!