Leonard Nimoy has been diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, he revealed on Twitter. The Star Trek actor took to the micro-blogging site Thursday to open up about the chronic lung disease and warn his hundreds of thousands of Twitter followers about the dangers of smoking.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'