Michael Jackson’s estate is currently embroiled in a fight with the IRS, according to the LA Times. The pop star’s executors claim that Jackson was only worth $7 million at the time of his death in 2009 while the IRS says he was worth $1.125 billion. The government agency is seeking $505 million in taxes and $197 million in penalties.
Posted February 8 2014 — 2:35 PM EST
- Stephen Colbert answers John Oliver's call to give 20 push-ups for the troops
- Hear a new Santigold song from 'Paper Towns'
- See the hilarious first trailer for 'Difficult People'
- Find out which of Kaitlyn's exes are joining 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Amy Schumer takes on time travel in latest lol sketch
- Britney vs. Iggy on Twitter?
- 'Snowden' teaser trailer highlights ‘the most wanted man in the world’