Michael Jackson’s estate is currently embroiled in a fight with the IRS, according to the LA Times. The pop star’s executors claim that Jackson was only worth $7 million at the time of his death in 2009 while the IRS says he was worth $1.125 billion. The government agency is seeking $505 million in taxes and $197 million in penalties.
Posted February 8 2014 — 2:35 PM EST
- What To Watch This Weekend: 'Vinyl' wants to rock your Sunday
- Here's what the critics are saying about 'Zoolander No. 2'
- 'Veep': See the first teaser trailer for season 5
- Norman Reedus: Get ready for a 'super pissed off' Daryl on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Better Call Saul' S2 premiere, finale to be followed by 'Talking Saul'
- Three 'Transformers' sequels set release dates
- 'Adventures in Babysitting': Watch the exclusive first trailer for Disney's '80s revival