HBO just released this lengthy look at season 4 of Game of Thrones. The nearly 15-minute video includes a mix of new preview footage and behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast and showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss. “I think what makes this season different is things really get going much more quickly,” Benioff says, with co-star Kit Harington adding, “It’s more thrilling throughout than season 3 was.” See the whole video below; Thrones returns April 6.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo