HBO just released this lengthy look at season 4 of Game of Thrones. The nearly 15-minute video includes a mix of new preview footage and behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast and showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss. “I think what makes this season different is things really get going much more quickly,” Benioff says, with co-star Kit Harington adding, “It’s more thrilling throughout than season 3 was.” See the whole video below; Thrones returns April 6.
Posted February 9 2014 — 9:46 PM EST
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- 'Game of Thrones' EW Podcast for 'Blood of My Blood' is live
- Selena Gomez visits sick kids at Boston Children's Hospital
- Jack Hanna says Harambe the gorilla's death was necessary
- Snoop Dogg calls for 'Roots' boycott in Instagram video
- Follow these stars while watching 'The Bachelorette'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers