HBO just released this lengthy look at season 4 of Game of Thrones. The nearly 15-minute video includes a mix of new preview footage and behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast and showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss. “I think what makes this season different is things really get going much more quickly,” Benioff says, with co-star Kit Harington adding, “It’s more thrilling throughout than season 3 was.” See the whole video below; Thrones returns April 6.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- Play 'Pac-Man' around the world in Google Maps
- Showtime renews 'House of Lies' for fifth season
- Linda Lavin to return to Broadway in 'Our Mother's Brief Affair'
- Fox's 'Weird Loners' aren't quite weird or lonely enough
- 'Arrow'-'Flash' spinoff's role for Caity Lotz? Let's theorize...
- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz gives relationship advice in 'Ask a Grown Man'
- 'Ellen,' 'GH' lead Daytime Emmy noms
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!