Well who doesn’t, right rose lovers? I also like a man who doesn’t think that throwing sheep poop is a proper date activity, but we can’t always get what we want. Confused? Then you probably haven’t watched tonight’s episode, in which Juan Pablo takes the “ladies” to New Zealand, where mild drama (and poop-throwing) ensues. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but if you’ve just finished watching this leg of Juan Pabs’ “adventure,” I need to know what you think about the following things: Kat’s truly heartbreaking story about her earliest memory; Andi’s very waterlogged one-on-one date; Ogos; Sharleen’s cry face; and that whole group date poop-throwing situation. Also, be sure to place your bets now on who would win in a catfight: Nikki or Clare.
- VMAs winners list 2016
- RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars recreate famous VMAs moments
- Here's what Beyoncé wore to the VMAs
- 'Westworld' trailer: HBO releases intense new footage
- Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200
- 'Ghostbusters' VFX breakdown shows how ghosts are made
- New 'Miss Peregrine's' featurette celebrates film's female characters