Well who doesn’t, right rose lovers? I also like a man who doesn’t think that throwing sheep poop is a proper date activity, but we can’t always get what we want. Confused? Then you probably haven’t watched tonight’s episode, in which Juan Pablo takes the “ladies” to New Zealand, where mild drama (and poop-throwing) ensues. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click for Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 6 recap and Chris Harrison’s Bachelor blog), but if you’ve just finished watching this leg of Juan Pabs’ “adventure,” I need to know what you think about the following things: Kat’s truly heartbreaking story about her earliest memory; Andi’s very waterlogged one-on-one date; Ogos; Sharleen’s cry face; and that whole group date poop-throwing situation. Also, be sure to place your bets now on who would win in a catfight: Nikki or Clare.
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday