When EW was on the red carpet for the Santa Barbara Film Festival last week, we asked stars like Michael B. Jordan (Fruitvale Station) and Brie Larson (Short Term 12) about the artists they have admired in their career who have complimented them on their own work. Check out the humbling answers below:
(Mark Davis/Getty Images)
Posted February 11 2014 — 7:24 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt