Early-rising stars – including Whoopi Goldberg, James Franco, and Olivia Munn – have already begun to pay tribute to the late Shirley Temple Black, who died Monday at the age of 85. Expect more tributes to pour in as the day goes on; in the meantime, here’s who’s remembering America’s sweetheart so far:
(Silver Screen Collection/Getty Images)
Posted February 11 2014 — 9:35 AM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel asks pedestrians about Gary Johnson
- Hulu Hot List: Our favorite TV time-travelers
- Pop Culture of My Life: Jamie Lee Curtis
- Kevin Hart and Conan O'Brien trade insults in hostile workout session
- Bruce Springsteen signs absence note for fifth grader
- The Weeknd shares energetic new track, 'False Alarm'
- Does Woody Allen’s 'Crisis in Six Scenes' live up to expectations?