Early-rising stars – including Whoopi Goldberg, James Franco, and Olivia Munn – have already begun to pay tribute to the late Shirley Temple Black, who died Monday at the age of 85. Expect more tributes to pour in as the day goes on; in the meantime, here’s who’s remembering America’s sweetheart so far:
(Silver Screen Collection/Getty Images)
Posted February 11 2014 — 9:35 AM EST
- Megyn Kelly on her issue with the word 'feminist'
- The 17 most essential 1970s love songs
- Nominated for Nothing: 'Beasts of No Nation'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Watch the aftermath of Meredith's brutal attack
- Margot Robbie gave someone a misspelled 'Suicide Squad' tattoo
- Beyoncé's Super Bowl dancers honor Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter
- James Corden is a buzzkill roommate in Budweiser 'Whassup' parody