Early-rising stars – including Whoopi Goldberg, James Franco, and Olivia Munn – have already begun to pay tribute to the late Shirley Temple Black, who died Monday at the age of 85. Expect more tributes to pour in as the day goes on; in the meantime, here’s who’s remembering America’s sweetheart so far:
(Silver Screen Collection/Getty Images)
Posted February 11 2014 — 9:35 AM EST
- Shelley Long joins road trip film 'Different Flowers'
- Relive Hillary Clinton dancing to the 'Macarena' at the 1996 DNC
- 'Bad Boys 3' director to write 'Uncharted' movie adaptation
- Sony deletes 'Ghostbusters' tweet congratulating Hillary Clinton
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child': Bookstores prepare release parties
- Did 'The Vampire Diaries' just cast Matt Donovan's dad?
- 'Sharknado 4' director teases Tara Reid return and even more jokes