Early-rising stars – including Whoopi Goldberg, James Franco, and Olivia Munn – have already begun to pay tribute to the late Shirley Temple Black, who died Monday at the age of 85. Expect more tributes to pour in as the day goes on; in the meantime, here’s who’s remembering America’s sweetheart so far:
(Silver Screen Collection/Getty Images)
Posted February 11 2014 — 9:35 AM EST
- See Brie Larson in exclusive first clip from 'Room'
- Yoko Ono says she's still afraid of John Lennon's killer
- Where Elvis Costello found his signature look
- Tom Bergeron pays tribute to his late father on 'DWTS'
- Bond costar walks back Daniel Craig’s 007 quotes
- Olivia Wilde competes in the Actathalon challenge on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers'
- Metallica frontman confirms band is recording new album