Early-rising stars – including Whoopi Goldberg, James Franco, and Olivia Munn – have already begun to pay tribute to the late Shirley Temple Black, who died Monday at the age of 85. Expect more tributes to pour in as the day goes on; in the meantime, here’s who’s remembering America’s sweetheart so far:
(Silver Screen Collection/Getty Images)
Posted February 11 2014 — 9:35 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie's divorce team working with fixer who inspired 'Scandal'
- Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to team up in 'Marvel Heroes''
- Beyoncé pays tribute to Jay Z, Blue Ivy in Ivy Park video
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon fight over who Tom Brady loves more
- Nate Parker addresses 1999 rape case in '60 Minutes' preview
- 'Luke Cage': Why it's more than just a superhero show
- Michelle Obama showers Zendaya with compliments in new video