As figure skating continues at the Sochi Olympics – the pairs medals are decided Feb. 12, and the men take the ice again Feb. 13 and Feb. 14 – the jumps aren’t the only thing to tune in for. We asked 1998 gold medalist-turned-commentator Tara Lipinski, who’s calling all the action live on NBCSN with Johnny Weir and Terry Gannon, what else we should be watching – and she told us to keep an eye out both for pre-skating rituals and excitable coaches. (Can we get picture-in-picture for Brian Orser?)
Posted February 12 2014 — 12:53 PM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel