Fifty Shades of Grey may not hit theaters for another year, but the people behind the movie are trying to make it easier on the poor souls who can’t stand waiting. On Friday, the movie’s Facebook page posted a still from the movie with the caption, “See you in a year! Happy Valentine’s Day! #FiftyShades.” In the photo, Dakota Johnson (who plays Anastasia Steele) stands before Christian Grey (played by Jamie Dornan) with a shocked look on her face and a folder in her hand. Only (yes, only) one more year until we can see this same image on the big screen.
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!