Fifty Shades of Grey may not hit theaters for another year, but the people behind the movie are trying to make it easier on the poor souls who can’t stand waiting. On Friday, the movie’s Facebook page posted a still from the movie with the caption, “See you in a year! Happy Valentine’s Day! #FiftyShades.” In the photo, Dakota Johnson (who plays Anastasia Steele) stands before Christian Grey (played by Jamie Dornan) with a shocked look on her face and a folder in her hand. Only (yes, only) one more year until we can see this same image on the big screen.
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel