Fifty Shades of Grey may not hit theaters for another year, but the people behind the movie are trying to make it easier on the poor souls who can’t stand waiting. On Friday, the movie’s Facebook page posted a still from the movie with the caption, “See you in a year! Happy Valentine’s Day! #FiftyShades.” In the photo, Dakota Johnson (who plays Anastasia Steele) stands before Christian Grey (played by Jamie Dornan) with a shocked look on her face and a folder in her hand. Only (yes, only) one more year until we can see this same image on the big screen.
- 'MacGyver' reboot crushes 'Exorcist' revival in ratings
- Terrence Malick to make rare public appearance
- Bill Nunn, 'Do the Right Thing' and 'Sister Act' Actor, Dies at 62
- See Grace Gummer as young Nora Ephron in first 'Good Girls Revolt' trailer
- Will Forte spoofs Gregg Allman as Gregg Almond on 'Tonight Show'
- Bill Maher calls out Donald Trump, victims of ‘bad police training’
- Harley Quinn and Joker go 'Fifty Shades of Grey' in mashup video