Fifty Shades of Grey may not hit theaters for another year, but the people behind the movie are trying to make it easier on the poor souls who can’t stand waiting. On Friday, the movie’s Facebook page posted a still from the movie with the caption, “See you in a year! Happy Valentine’s Day! #FiftyShades.” In the photo, Dakota Johnson (who plays Anastasia Steele) stands before Christian Grey (played by Jamie Dornan) with a shocked look on her face and a folder in her hand. Only (yes, only) one more year until we can see this same image on the big screen.
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!