HBO played a new trailer for season 4 of Game of Thrones last night, and it is a feast for the eyes. Pyramids! Dragons! Jaime Lannister with short hair! Pretty much everybody is swearing some kind of blood vengeance against somebody else. There’s a quick shot of new character Oberyn Martell (Pedro Pascal), who gets the best line: “The Lannisters aren’t the only ones who pay their debts.” There’s also a quick peek at a new character: If you read the books, you’ll be all like “Whoaaaaaaa!” and if not, you’ll be all like “Bwaaaaaah?” Also, swords. All in all, looks like a quiet and uneventful season of television. Watch below:
Posted February 17 2014 — 9:59 AM EST
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'