HBO played a new trailer for season 4 of Game of Thrones last night, and it is a feast for the eyes. Pyramids! Dragons! Jaime Lannister with short hair! Pretty much everybody is swearing some kind of blood vengeance against somebody else. There’s a quick shot of new character Oberyn Martell (Pedro Pascal), who gets the best line: “The Lannisters aren’t the only ones who pay their debts.” There’s also a quick peek at a new character: If you read the books, you’ll be all like “Whoaaaaaaa!” and if not, you’ll be all like “Bwaaaaaah?” Also, swords. All in all, looks like a quiet and uneventful season of television. Watch below:
Posted February 17 2014 — 9:59 AM EST
- Football stars cheer 'Eddie the Eagle' in film’s Super Bowl spot
- T.J. Miller reveals some of the lines too dirty for 'Deadpool'
- Nicholas Sparks: 'No one wanted to play Noah' in 'The Notebook'
- Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch named visiting fellows at Oxford
- Salma Hayek visits ER in ‘inappropriate’ shirt after on-set injury
- 'The Witch' is 'a Puritan's nightmare' in new featurette
- War is coming in the 'Gods of Egypt' Super Bowl TV spot