Oh, if only we could, rose lovers. But we’ve got several more weeks left of Juan Pablo’s “adventure” – and it’s clearly proving to be more than some of the “ladies” can take. Stay tuned for my full recap later this evening (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 7 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you’ve seen tonight’s episode, let me know what you thought of the surprise (though was it really?) departure of one of Juan Pablo’s favorites. Was it the right call, or did she – much like Gob Bluth – make a huge mistake? Also (mild spoiler alert) were you as shocked as I was to see Juan Pablo introduce his daughter Cameeeeeela to one of the women so soon? (For some reason I insist on hoping that the people who appear on this show will exercise good judgment, and every single season I’m disappointed.) Finally, which is a better comeback: “Do you sleep here?” or “Did you pay for it?” Tough call! Post your thoughts now.
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!