Oh, if only we could, rose lovers. But we’ve got several more weeks left of Juan Pablo’s “adventure” – and it’s clearly proving to be more than some of the “ladies” can take. Stay tuned for my full recap later this evening (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 7 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you’ve seen tonight’s episode, let me know what you thought of the surprise (though was it really?) departure of one of Juan Pablo’s favorites. Was it the right call, or did she – much like Gob Bluth – make a huge mistake? Also (mild spoiler alert) were you as shocked as I was to see Juan Pablo introduce his daughter Cameeeeeela to one of the women so soon? (For some reason I insist on hoping that the people who appear on this show will exercise good judgment, and every single season I’m disappointed.) Finally, which is a better comeback: “Do you sleep here?” or “Did you pay for it?” Tough call! Post your thoughts now.
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member