Oh, if only we could, rose lovers. But we’ve got several more weeks left of Juan Pablo’s “adventure” – and it’s clearly proving to be more than some of the “ladies” can take. Stay tuned for my full recap later this evening (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 7 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you’ve seen tonight’s episode, let me know what you thought of the surprise (though was it really?) departure of one of Juan Pablo’s favorites. Was it the right call, or did she – much like Gob Bluth – make a huge mistake? Also (mild spoiler alert) were you as shocked as I was to see Juan Pablo introduce his daughter Cameeeeeela to one of the women so soon? (For some reason I insist on hoping that the people who appear on this show will exercise good judgment, and every single season I’m disappointed.) Finally, which is a better comeback: “Do you sleep here?” or “Did you pay for it?” Tough call! Post your thoughts now.
- Jon Stewart's final 'Daily Show' to air Aug. 6
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!