Jonah Hill tries to play football, gets attacked by a giant octopus, and is hit in the face by a beanbag all in the latest trailer for 22 Jump Street. The green-band trailer shows Hill and Channing Tatum at it again, this time posing as college students to bust a drug dealer. “We’re like a power couple,” Tatum tells Hill in the trailer. Yes, yes, you are. Watch the trailer below:
Posted February 19 2014 — 12:45 PM EST
- New 'American Horror Story' season 6 teasers will make your skin crawl
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton