Jonah Hill tries to play football, gets attacked by a giant octopus, and is hit in the face by a beanbag all in the latest trailer for 22 Jump Street. The green-band trailer shows Hill and Channing Tatum at it again, this time posing as college students to bust a drug dealer. “We’re like a power couple,” Tatum tells Hill in the trailer. Yes, yes, you are. Watch the trailer below:
Posted February 19 2014 — 12:45 PM EST
- Chris Rock brings the wine for a Shondaland Oscars in new promos
- Betty White gives 'Deadpool' four 'Golden Girls' in profanity-filled review
- Kanye West tweets about ‘The Life of Pablo’ delay
- See Justin Timberlake's cover of Bell Biv DeVoe's 'Poison'
- Can Caleb from 'Big Brother' hack it on 'Survivor'? Jeff Probst weighs in
- Which member of Destiny’s Child are you?
- 'The Walking Dead': Lennie James says Morgan-Rick rift is bigger than people realize