Jonah Hill tries to play football, gets attacked by a giant octopus, and is hit in the face by a beanbag all in the latest trailer for 22 Jump Street. The green-band trailer shows Hill and Channing Tatum at it again, this time posing as college students to bust a drug dealer. “We’re like a power couple,” Tatum tells Hill in the trailer. Yes, yes, you are. Watch the trailer below:
Posted February 19 2014 — 12:45 PM EST
- Cameron Monaghan talks about that shocking 'Gotham' twist
- ‘Furious 8’ director: Rating the most likely candidates
- Casting Net: Jamie Foxx is voicing an animated street-dancing mouse
- Most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'Don't Dream It's Over'
- Hear Kurt Cobain's solo recording of 'Sappy'
- Owners of 'The Conjuring' house sue Warner Bros.
- 'Gotham' boss says the Joker isn't a single person, but an 'ideology'