Jonah Hill tries to play football, gets attacked by a giant octopus, and is hit in the face by a beanbag all in the latest trailer for 22 Jump Street. The green-band trailer shows Hill and Channing Tatum at it again, this time posing as college students to bust a drug dealer. “We’re like a power couple,” Tatum tells Hill in the trailer. Yes, yes, you are. Watch the trailer below:
Posted February 19 2014 — 12:45 PM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake