Jonah Hill tries to play football, gets attacked by a giant octopus, and is hit in the face by a beanbag all in the latest trailer for 22 Jump Street. The green-band trailer shows Hill and Channing Tatum at it again, this time posing as college students to bust a drug dealer. “We’re like a power couple,” Tatum tells Hill in the trailer. Yes, yes, you are. Watch the trailer below:
Posted February 19 2014 — 12:45 PM EST
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set