Chris Pratt came on Jimmy Kimmel Live to introduce the debut trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, his upcoming Marvel Studios film. This is exciting news for some people, and confusing for others. Who, you ask, are the Guardians of the Galaxy? In Pratt’s words, they are “badasses who go around shootin’ people and bein’ all tough and bad…in space!” One of them is a raccoon. One of them is a tree. One of them is played by WWE wrestler. For further clarification, watch this trailer immediately, and click here for a deep-dive analysis into this trailer for a movie that we can all agree is definitely not an Iron Man sequel.
Posted February 19 2014 — 12:01 AM EST
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'
- John Oliver offers Trump Emmy in return for accepting election results
- What to Watch Monday: Lynda Carter meets 'Supergirl'
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate