Chris Pratt came on Jimmy Kimmel Live to introduce the debut trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, his upcoming Marvel Studios film. This is exciting news for some people, and confusing for others. Who, you ask, are the Guardians of the Galaxy? In Pratt’s words, they are “badasses who go around shootin’ people and bein’ all tough and bad…in space!” One of them is a raccoon. One of them is a tree. One of them is played by WWE wrestler. For further clarification, watch this trailer immediately, and click here for a deep-dive analysis into this trailer for a movie that we can all agree is definitely not an Iron Man sequel.
Posted February 19 2014 — 12:01 AM EST
- The Monkees share stories behind their biggest hits
- Michael Bay teases Megatron's return in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Terminally-ill 'Ellen' guest opens up about cancer fight, HBO special
- Zac Efron's jock strap among items available in 'Dirty Grandpa' auction
- Mark Salling cut from 'Gods and Secret' after child porn indictment
- Julia Roberts to receive 'Woman of the Decade' honor from 'Guys Choice'
- Zedd debuts vibrant trailer for 'True Colors' documentary
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot