Chris Pratt came on Jimmy Kimmel Live to introduce the debut trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, his upcoming Marvel Studios film. This is exciting news for some people, and confusing for others. Who, you ask, are the Guardians of the Galaxy? In Pratt’s words, they are “badasses who go around shootin’ people and bein’ all tough and bad…in space!” One of them is a raccoon. One of them is a tree. One of them is played by WWE wrestler. For further clarification, watch this trailer immediately, and click here for a deep-dive analysis into this trailer for a movie that we can all agree is definitely not an Iron Man sequel.
Posted February 19 2014 — 12:01 AM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'