Chris Pratt came on Jimmy Kimmel Live to introduce the debut trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, his upcoming Marvel Studios film. This is exciting news for some people, and confusing for others. Who, you ask, are the Guardians of the Galaxy? In Pratt’s words, they are “badasses who go around shootin’ people and bein’ all tough and bad…in space!” One of them is a raccoon. One of them is a tree. One of them is played by WWE wrestler. For further clarification, watch this trailer immediately, and click here for a deep-dive analysis into this trailer for a movie that we can all agree is definitely not an Iron Man sequel.
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder
- 'Osbournes' won't reboot at VH1
- 'Chicago Fire/PD,' 'SVU' bosses on fatal crossover event
- Viola Davis will play Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation