Jimmy Fallon performed R. Kelly’s classic “Ignition (Remix)” last night, barbershop quartet-style. Three guys joined the new Tonight Show host on stage, all wearing matching striped jackets and bow-ties, to sing the 2003 hit. Who knew a remix of a remix could be so good? Watch the clip below:
Posted February 19 2014 — 10:12 AM EST
- Patton Oswalt shares touching words from daughter after wife’s death
- Aretha Franklin performs 'Purple Rain' on International Jazz Day
- 'Penny Dreadful' season 3 sneak peek teases 'a terrible end'
- 'Captain America: Civil War' opens to $200 million internationally
- WATCH: Taylor John Smith on his 'Cruel Intentions' reboot audition
- Mads Mikkelsen says he wants to return for more 'Hannibal'
- See Kerry Washington, Kendall Jenner, and more celebs at the WHCD
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch