Jimmy Fallon performed R. Kelly’s classic “Ignition (Remix)” last night, barbershop quartet-style. Three guys joined the new Tonight Show host on stage, all wearing matching striped jackets and bow-ties, to sing the 2003 hit. Who knew a remix of a remix could be so good? Watch the clip below:
Posted February 19 2014 — 10:12 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters