Jimmy Fallon performed R. Kelly’s classic “Ignition (Remix)” last night, barbershop quartet-style. Three guys joined the new Tonight Show host on stage, all wearing matching striped jackets and bow-ties, to sing the 2003 hit. Who knew a remix of a remix could be so good? Watch the clip below:
Posted February 19 2014 — 10:12 AM EST
- The Monkees share stories behind their biggest hits
- Michael Bay teases Megatron's return in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Terminally-ill 'Ellen' guest opens up about cancer fight, HBO special
- Zac Efron's jock strap among items available in 'Dirty Grandpa' auction
- Mark Salling cut from 'Gods and Secret' after child porn indictment
- Julia Roberts to receive 'Woman of the Decade' honor from 'Guys Choice'
- Zedd debuts vibrant trailer for 'True Colors' documentary
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot