Hometown dates can be rough, right rose lovers? I will say that the dad referenced above was my absolute favorite of the night. (Anytime a parent recognizes and addresses on camera the absurdity of the situation his/her child is in, I want that parent to win a medal and possibly a cash prize.) My full recap will be up later tonight, but in the meantime let me know what you thought of tonight’s four hometown visits. Who’s scarier – Clare’s sister or Ashley’s sister? How is it possible that Nikki’s parents are so nice, when she is so… not nice? How much did your heart break watching Renee’s reunion with her little boy Ben? Post your thoughts now! One programming note: Chris Harrison will be weighing in on both the hometown dates and exotic dates in one epic blog post tomorrow… so stay tuned for a massive hit of awesomeness.
- 'Ghostbusters' new car: Paul Feig reveals #whattheygonnadrive
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!