Hometown dates can be rough, right rose lovers? I will say that the dad referenced above was my absolute favorite of the night. (Anytime a parent recognizes and addresses on camera the absurdity of the situation his/her child is in, I want that parent to win a medal and possibly a cash prize.) My full recap will be up later tonight, but in the meantime let me know what you thought of tonight’s four hometown visits. Who’s scarier – Clare’s sister or Ashley’s sister? How is it possible that Nikki’s parents are so nice, when she is so… not nice? How much did your heart break watching Renee’s reunion with her little boy Ben? Post your thoughts now! One programming note: Chris Harrison will be weighing in on both the hometown dates and exotic dates in one epic blog post tomorrow… so stay tuned for a massive hit of awesomeness.
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale