Hometown dates can be rough, right rose lovers? I will say that the dad referenced above was my absolute favorite of the night. (Anytime a parent recognizes and addresses on camera the absurdity of the situation his/her child is in, I want that parent to win a medal and possibly a cash prize.) My full recap will be up later tonight, but in the meantime let me know what you thought of tonight’s four hometown visits. Who’s scarier – Clare’s sister or Ashley’s sister? How is it possible that Nikki’s parents are so nice, when she is so… not nice? How much did your heart break watching Renee’s reunion with her little boy Ben? Post your thoughts now! One programming note: Chris Harrison will be weighing in on both the hometown dates and exotic dates in one epic blog post tomorrow… so stay tuned for a massive hit of awesomeness.
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!