Hometown dates can be rough, right rose lovers? I will say that the dad referenced above was my absolute favorite of the night. (Anytime a parent recognizes and addresses on camera the absurdity of the situation his/her child is in, I want that parent to win a medal and possibly a cash prize.) My full recap will be up later tonight, but in the meantime let me know what you thought of tonight’s four hometown visits. Who’s scarier – Clare’s sister or Ashley’s sister? How is it possible that Nikki’s parents are so nice, when she is so… not nice? How much did your heart break watching Renee’s reunion with her little boy Ben? Post your thoughts now! One programming note: Chris Harrison will be weighing in on both the hometown dates and exotic dates in one epic blog post tomorrow… so stay tuned for a massive hit of awesomeness.
- President Obama talks 'The Wire' with creator David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers won't return; Academy to search for new showrunners
- NBC reviving Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- '12 Monkeys' boss answers some burning questions
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!