Hometown dates can be rough, right rose lovers? I will say that the dad referenced above was my absolute favorite of the night. (Anytime a parent recognizes and addresses on camera the absurdity of the situation his/her child is in, I want that parent to win a medal and possibly a cash prize.) My full recap will be up later tonight, but in the meantime let me know what you thought of tonight’s four hometown visits. Who’s scarier – Clare’s sister or Ashley’s sister? How is it possible that Nikki’s parents are so nice, when she is so… not nice? How much did your heart break watching Renee’s reunion with her little boy Ben? Post your thoughts now! One programming note: Chris Harrison will be weighing in on both the hometown dates and exotic dates in one epic blog post tomorrow… so stay tuned for a massive hit of awesomeness.
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing gig
- 'Supergirl' scores full season at CBS
- Shopping for a 1920s Parisian bedroom like the one in 'The Danish Girl'? Check eBay.
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks talks stepping out of a superhero's shadow