What would you do immediately after you won an Oscar? Not sure? Well, apparently neither were some of these past winners. From moments of excitement with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon to being reduced to tears like Jennifer Hudson or literally jumping out of your seat like Roberto Benigni, there are many ways to react after hearing your name follow the famous “And the Oscar goes to…” Who knows who will make their moment even more memorable on Sunday after winning, but in the meantime watch our clip of some of the best moments in Oscar acceptance speeches.
Posted February 25 2014 — 7:52 PM EST
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos
- Hannibal Buress joins Dwayne Johnson in 'Baywatch'
- 'The X-Files': Mulder and Scully meet their doppelgängers in this exclusive clip