What would you do immediately after you won an Oscar? Not sure? Well, apparently neither were some of these past winners. From moments of excitement with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon to being reduced to tears like Jennifer Hudson or literally jumping out of your seat like Roberto Benigni, there are many ways to react after hearing your name follow the famous “And the Oscar goes to…” Who knows who will make their moment even more memorable on Sunday after winning, but in the meantime watch our clip of some of the best moments in Oscar acceptance speeches.
Posted February 25 2014 — 7:52 PM EST
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!