What would you do immediately after you won an Oscar? Not sure? Well, apparently neither were some of these past winners. From moments of excitement with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon to being reduced to tears like Jennifer Hudson or literally jumping out of your seat like Roberto Benigni, there are many ways to react after hearing your name follow the famous “And the Oscar goes to…” Who knows who will make their moment even more memorable on Sunday after winning, but in the meantime watch our clip of some of the best moments in Oscar acceptance speeches.
Posted February 25 2014 — 7:52 PM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'