What would you do immediately after you won an Oscar? Not sure? Well, apparently neither were some of these past winners. From moments of excitement with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon to being reduced to tears like Jennifer Hudson or literally jumping out of your seat like Roberto Benigni, there are many ways to react after hearing your name follow the famous “And the Oscar goes to…” Who knows who will make their moment even more memorable on Sunday after winning, but in the meantime watch our clip of some of the best moments in Oscar acceptance speeches.
Posted February 25 2014 — 7:52 PM EST
- Adele adds two more shows to '25' tour
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' cast plays two truths and a lie
- 'Guardians Vol. 2': James Gunn shares first look at the Ravagers
- 'One Tree Hill' cast sings theme song at karaoke-filled reunion
- 'SNL' alum Mike O'Brien opens up about cancer scare
- Lena Dunham, 'OITNB' stars support Hillary Clinton in new video
- Wale throws a pool party at a mansion in new 'My PYT' music video
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'