EW has confirmed that Fast & Furious 7 will restart filming in April. The sequel’s production was put on hold in the wake of the death of lead actor Paul Walker, giving the filmmakers time to figure out how to proceed, since the film was only half-finished at the time of Walker’s passing. Previous reports have indicated that the film will “retire” Walker’s character without killing him off. Originally scheduled for release this summer, Fast & Furious 7 is now shooting for an April 2015 release date.
Posted February 27 2014 — 5:27 PM EST
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!