EW has confirmed that Fast & Furious 7 will restart filming in April. The sequel’s production was put on hold in the wake of the death of lead actor Paul Walker, giving the filmmakers time to figure out how to proceed, since the film was only half-finished at the time of Walker’s passing. Previous reports have indicated that the film will “retire” Walker’s character without killing him off. Originally scheduled for release this summer, Fast & Furious 7 is now shooting for an April 2015 release date.
Posted February 27 2014 — 5:27 PM EST
- New 'Sonic the Hedgehog' 2D game announced for spring 2017
- 'Preacher' cast defends sex scene after fan criticism at Comic-Con
- 'Arrow' star cosplayed as Squirrel Girl, Harley Quinn at Comic-Con
- Stephen Colbert drinks a beer on TV after week of live shows
- 'Injustice 2' trailer pits Wonder Woman against Blue Beetle
- 'Tonight Show': Lilly Singh plays her parents opposite Jimmy Fallon
- Arcade Fire pay tribute to David Bowie at Panorama: 'We love you'