EW has confirmed that Fast & Furious 7 will restart filming in April. The sequel’s production was put on hold in the wake of the death of lead actor Paul Walker, giving the filmmakers time to figure out how to proceed, since the film was only half-finished at the time of Walker’s passing. Previous reports have indicated that the film will “retire” Walker’s character without killing him off. Originally scheduled for release this summer, Fast & Furious 7 is now shooting for an April 2015 release date.
Posted February 27 2014 — 5:27 PM EST
- NFL star Richard Sherman dressed as Harry Potter
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- 'Star Trek' TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- Donald Glover comments on 'Star Wars' role for first time
- 'Pretty Little Liars' tell-all special to follow series finale
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers