EW has confirmed that Fast & Furious 7 will restart filming in April. The sequel’s production was put on hold in the wake of the death of lead actor Paul Walker, giving the filmmakers time to figure out how to proceed, since the film was only half-finished at the time of Walker’s passing. Previous reports have indicated that the film will “retire” Walker’s character without killing him off. Originally scheduled for release this summer, Fast & Furious 7 is now shooting for an April 2015 release date.
Posted February 27 2014 — 5:27 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt