EW has confirmed that Fast & Furious 7 will restart filming in April. The sequel’s production was put on hold in the wake of the death of lead actor Paul Walker, giving the filmmakers time to figure out how to proceed, since the film was only half-finished at the time of Walker’s passing. Previous reports have indicated that the film will “retire” Walker’s character without killing him off. Originally scheduled for release this summer, Fast & Furious 7 is now shooting for an April 2015 release date.
Posted February 27 2014 — 5:27 PM EST
- Jack White showed up at a neighborhood potluck and was barely recognized
- Rick Moranis passed on 'Ghostbusters' reboot cameo
- Brian Grazer says he’s working on an Eddie Murphy movie for Netflix
- 'Life and Death' fails in its reimagining of 'Twilight' gender roles
- 5 things you'll see in the 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere
- Sara Bareilles says judging on 'The Sing-Off' made her self-image issues resurface
- How Fred Savage went from actor to director to actor again to star in 'The Grinder'