EW has confirmed that Fast & Furious 7 will restart filming in April. The sequel’s production was put on hold in the wake of the death of lead actor Paul Walker, giving the filmmakers time to figure out how to proceed, since the film was only half-finished at the time of Walker’s passing. Previous reports have indicated that the film will “retire” Walker’s character without killing him off. Originally scheduled for release this summer, Fast & Furious 7 is now shooting for an April 2015 release date.
Posted February 27 2014 — 5:27 PM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!