TV isn’t the only place you’ll be able to watch the Oscars come Sunday: In a first-time move, ABC will stream the entire Oscars pre-show and awards show on their app, Watch ABC. Those with compatible TV subscriptions, like Comcast and AT&T U-Verse, will have access to the streaming services both online and on their phones or tablets. In addition to being able to watch the event live the whole night – from the pre-show to Jimmy Kimmel’s post-Oscars live show – viewers will also be able to re-watch everything Oscars on the Watch ABC app until March 5.
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen to write, direct, produce, and star in Freddie Mercury biopic
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- 'Daily Show': Trevor Noah's name floats as possible host; get a quick intro to his work
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!