Now that the 86th Annual Academy Awards have sailed off into the pizza-covered sunset, awards season is officially dunzo. But in honor of the final red carpet of the season, EW took to the Oscars with an incredibly important question – if you were stranded on a desert island, which Oscar-winning movie would you take with you?
Posted March 3 2014 — 5:15 PM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?