Simon & Schuster are bringing Judy Blume to a whole new generation by repackaging some of the beloved author’s best-known novels. EW already revealed the other updated looks—check them out here and here. Today we’ve got a peek at the new cover for Then Again, Maybe I Won’t (above), featuring the tagline “Why can’t things stay the same?” What do you think of the, Shelf Lifers? These editions will be available beginning April 29.
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family
- Academy unveils shortlist of 15 Best Documentary contenders
- Mark Zuckerberg welcomes baby, pledges 99% of Facebook stock to charity
- See exclusive preview pages from Z2 Comics' 'Carver: A Paris Adventure'
- Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' goes diamond
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Stephen & Ciera critique each other on 'Survivor Talk'