Oh man, rose lovers. I mean, where to begin? So… many… thinks… about Juan Pablo’s “adventure” and his “decision” between the two “ladies”… But I don’t want to get ahead of myself here. We’ve still got a whole After the Final Rose to get through, which will no doubt include lots of tears and tension – and, of course, the reveal of the next Bachelorette! (Please let it be Molly….) Stay tuned for my full recap of the finale and ATFR later tonight, but if you’re still reeling from what went down at the Proposal Platform and need a safe space to vent, hit the comments section below.
Posted March 10 2014 — 10:04 PM EDT
- William Shatner, Patrick Stewart on Nimoy
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Syfy to honor Leonard Nimoy Sunday
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- 'Game of Thrones' new poster: Tyrion and the dragon
- Zachary Quinto: Nimoy 'like family to me'
- See Lena Dunham in the trailer for HBO's 'It's Me, Hilary: The Man Who Drew Eloise'