The final installment of The Bane Chronicles arrives next week (March 18). In The Course of True Love (And First Dates), titular character Magnus Bane shares his first date with Alec Lightwood. Check out our first look at the cover above. And now that we’ve (almost) reached the end of the spin-off series by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, and Sarah Rees Brennan we can talk about the hardcover release of The Bane Chronicles. Due Nov. 11, the book will feature the 10 already-released original e-short stories, and will include a never-before-seen 11th tale. The hardcover will also feature 10 illustrated scenes. Are you excited about The Bane Chronicles, Shelf Lifers?
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday