The final installment of The Bane Chronicles arrives next week (March 18). In The Course of True Love (And First Dates), titular character Magnus Bane shares his first date with Alec Lightwood. Check out our first look at the cover above. And now that we’ve (almost) reached the end of the spin-off series by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, and Sarah Rees Brennan we can talk about the hardcover release of The Bane Chronicles. Due Nov. 11, the book will feature the 10 already-released original e-short stories, and will include a never-before-seen 11th tale. The hardcover will also feature 10 illustrated scenes. Are you excited about The Bane Chronicles, Shelf Lifers?
- I'm watching 'Dance Moms' with my 8-year-old twin daughters: Episode 18
- 'The Good Wife': 10 times Will Gardner made you weak in the knees
- Inside the secret room where 'Captain America: Civil War' was born
- Now you can watch T-Pain go to the bathroom
- 15 quotes from this year’s Tony nominees
- James Blake's 'The Colour In Anything' is due tonight
- Jesse Eisenberg threatens Daniel Radcliffe in 'Now You See Me 2' clip