The final installment of The Bane Chronicles arrives next week (March 18). In The Course of True Love (And First Dates), titular character Magnus Bane shares his first date with Alec Lightwood. Check out our first look at the cover above. And now that we’ve (almost) reached the end of the spin-off series by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, and Sarah Rees Brennan we can talk about the hardcover release of The Bane Chronicles. Due Nov. 11, the book will feature the 10 already-released original e-short stories, and will include a never-before-seen 11th tale. The hardcover will also feature 10 illustrated scenes. Are you excited about The Bane Chronicles, Shelf Lifers?
- Jacob Tremblay continues to be charming, poses with Sylvester Stallone
- See Shepard Fairey's poster for Michael Moore's 'Where To Invade Next'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: George Lopez has 'white-man problems' in 'Lopez'
- Lena Dunham opens up about endometriosis in Facebook post
- #OscarsSoWhite: Sylvester Stallone was ready to boycott Academy Awards
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Cuba Gooding Jr. on 'ACS'
- Maroon 5 respond to Taraji P. Henson confusing them with Coldplay