The final installment of The Bane Chronicles arrives next week (March 18). In The Course of True Love (And First Dates), titular character Magnus Bane shares his first date with Alec Lightwood. Check out our first look at the cover above. And now that we’ve (almost) reached the end of the spin-off series by Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, and Sarah Rees Brennan we can talk about the hardcover release of The Bane Chronicles. Due Nov. 11, the book will feature the 10 already-released original e-short stories, and will include a never-before-seen 11th tale. The hardcover will also feature 10 illustrated scenes. Are you excited about The Bane Chronicles, Shelf Lifers?
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!