Guys will go to great lengths to get Rashida Jones’ attention. In the new trailer for Cuban Fury, a former professional dancer Bruce (Nick Frost) and his co-worker Drew (Chris O’Dowd) are smitten by their new boss Julia, played by the always-lovely Jones. To win her over, Bruce decides to learn salsa dancing and get back into the swing of dancing – but so does Drew, resulting in a comedic battle of affections involving lots of hip movement. Lots. Check out the trailer below:
Posted March 13 2014 — 1:47 PM EDT
- Margot Robbie celebrates birthday with Harley Quinn cake on 'Suicide Squad' set
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!