Guys will go to great lengths to get Rashida Jones’ attention. In the new trailer for Cuban Fury, a former professional dancer Bruce (Nick Frost) and his co-worker Drew (Chris O’Dowd) are smitten by their new boss Julia, played by the always-lovely Jones. To win her over, Bruce decides to learn salsa dancing and get back into the swing of dancing – but so does Drew, resulting in a comedic battle of affections involving lots of hip movement. Lots. Check out the trailer below:
Posted March 13 2014 — 1:47 PM EDT
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden: Don't deep-fry a turkey today
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?
- Gloria Estefan on Syrian refugees: 'There are ways to help this out'