Guys will go to great lengths to get Rashida Jones’ attention. In the new trailer for Cuban Fury, a former professional dancer Bruce (Nick Frost) and his co-worker Drew (Chris O’Dowd) are smitten by their new boss Julia, played by the always-lovely Jones. To win her over, Bruce decides to learn salsa dancing and get back into the swing of dancing – but so does Drew, resulting in a comedic battle of affections involving lots of hip movement. Lots. Check out the trailer below:
Posted March 13 2014 — 1:47 PM EDT
- Viola Davis to campaign in Supporting Actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role