Guys will go to great lengths to get Rashida Jones’ attention. In the new trailer for Cuban Fury, a former professional dancer Bruce (Nick Frost) and his co-worker Drew (Chris O’Dowd) are smitten by their new boss Julia, played by the always-lovely Jones. To win her over, Bruce decides to learn salsa dancing and get back into the swing of dancing – but so does Drew, resulting in a comedic battle of affections involving lots of hip movement. Lots. Check out the trailer below:
Posted March 13 2014 — 1:47 PM EDT
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin races Bradon Routh's son on set
- Box office report: 'Don't Breathe' inhales $26.1 million
- Marvel's 'Team Thor' Video Shows What He Was Up To During 'Civil War'
- Simone Biles wants to meet Kim Kardashian at the VMAs
- Idris Elba teases 'big chance' for more 'Luther'
- Charles Osgood retiring as anchor of CBS’ 'Sunday Morning'
- 'Spider-Man' star Tom Holland sends Chris Hemsworth a stunt challenge