The Devil’s Punchbowl, the last novel to feature prosecutor and author Penn Cage, ended in a giant cliff-hanger more than five years ago. This e-novella ties up some of those loose ends and finds Penn dealing with several major crises: his father’s heart attack, his wife’s cancer, and a botched crime investigation. There’s a lot going on, but The Death Factory feels like a long transition into the main event, which is Natchez Burning, the next Penn Cage novel coming in April. WHY E-ONLY Other thriller authors, such as Lee Child, have put out half installments like this one to add a mini-sode to a larger series. B-
The Death FactoryThe Devil's Punchbowl, the last novel to feature prosecutor and author Penn Cage, ended in a giant cliff-hanger more than five years ago. This e...The Death FactoryFictionGreg IlesThe Devil's Punchbowl, the last novel to feature prosecutor and author Penn Cage, ended in a giant cliff-hanger more than five years ago. This e...2014-03-21William Morrow Impulse
THE DEATH FACTORY Greg Iles
Genre: Fiction; Author: Greg Iles; Publisher: William Morrow Impulse
Posted March 21 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Penny Dreadful': Josh Hartnett on his chemistry with Eva Green
- Bill Maher compares Donald Trump to Andrew Dice Clay on 'Real Time'
- Jessica Williams & Stephen Colbert: Cap'n Crunch vs. Morton Salt girl
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd recreate Styx's 'Too Much Time On My Hands'
- WATCH: Geena Davis recalls getting really drunk for 'Thelma & Louise'
- Garry Marshall’s 5 rules for making a rom-com
- 'Guilt': Watch the first trailer for Freeform's steamy new drama
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch