At the age of 76, British illustrator and caricaturist Ralph Steadman, best known for his work with Hunter S. Thompson on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, is looking back on his career. Directed by Charlie Paul, this documentary features appearances by Terry Gilliam, Jann Wenner, and an interview conducted by Johnny Depp at Steadman’s studio, where the two discuss his creative process and more. The film also features archival footage starring William S. Burroughs and Thompson.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kristen Stewart, James Franco, Helena Bonham Carter join 'JT LeRoy'
- In defense of Cuba Gooding Jr. as O.J. Simpson
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson': How the White Bronco chase was recreated
- 'Star Wars' meets 'Mario Kart' in 'Star Kart' fan video
- Courteney Cox sitcom 'Charity Case' lands pilot at Fox
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway