At the age of 76, British illustrator and caricaturist Ralph Steadman, best known for his work with Hunter S. Thompson on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, is looking back on his career. Directed by Charlie Paul, this documentary features appearances by Terry Gilliam, Jann Wenner, and an interview conducted by Johnny Depp at Steadman’s studio, where the two discuss his creative process and more. The film also features archival footage starring William S. Burroughs and Thompson.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Shades of Blue' renewed for season 2
- Who is performing at Super Bowl 50?
- Why 'Fury Road' deserves the Oscar for best picture
- Bruno Mars to join Beyoncé in Super Bowl halftime show
- Tidal donates $1.5 million to Black Lives Matter
- Stone Temple Pilots announce open search for new singer
- James Corden & Cindy Crawford recreate iconic Super Bowl commercial