At the age of 76, British illustrator and caricaturist Ralph Steadman, best known for his work with Hunter S. Thompson on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, is looking back on his career. Directed by Charlie Paul, this documentary features appearances by Terry Gilliam, Jann Wenner, and an interview conducted by Johnny Depp at Steadman’s studio, where the two discuss his creative process and more. The film also features archival footage starring William S. Burroughs and Thompson.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!