At the age of 76, British illustrator and caricaturist Ralph Steadman, best known for his work with Hunter S. Thompson on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, is looking back on his career. Directed by Charlie Paul, this documentary features appearances by Terry Gilliam, Jann Wenner, and an interview conducted by Johnny Depp at Steadman’s studio, where the two discuss his creative process and more. The film also features archival footage starring William S. Burroughs and Thompson.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'