At the age of 76, British illustrator and caricaturist Ralph Steadman, best known for his work with Hunter S. Thompson on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, is looking back on his career. Directed by Charlie Paul, this documentary features appearances by Terry Gilliam, Jann Wenner, and an interview conducted by Johnny Depp at Steadman’s studio, where the two discuss his creative process and more. The film also features archival footage starring William S. Burroughs and Thompson.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- TIFF announces all-star lineup for 2015
- Michael Jackson's white glove is up for auction for $20,000
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Director Jon Watts on how 'Cop Car' helped him land 'Spider-Man'
- John Cena's nose got broken on 'Monday Night Raw'
- Hear an exclusive Deer Tick song from upcoming Amazon Music playlist
- Farm Aid 30th anniversary show to feature new stars
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!