At the age of 76, British illustrator and caricaturist Ralph Steadman, best known for his work with Hunter S. Thompson on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, is looking back on his career. Directed by Charlie Paul, this documentary features appearances by Terry Gilliam, Jann Wenner, and an interview conducted by Johnny Depp at Steadman’s studio, where the two discuss his creative process and more. The film also features archival footage starring William S. Burroughs and Thompson.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Emma Stone explains how Bill Murray helped her on the set of 'Aloha'
- Joyce Carol Oates doesn't think Flannery O'Connor's stamp looks anything like her
- Kelly Clarkson is 'Invincible' in new music video
- Little Mix debuts 'Black Magic' video
- Kip Moore previews new album 'Wild Ones'
- Original Pocahontas voice actress Judy Kuhn sings ‘Colors of the Wind’ in different styles