At the age of 76, British illustrator and caricaturist Ralph Steadman, best known for his work with Hunter S. Thompson on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, is looking back on his career. Directed by Charlie Paul, this documentary features appearances by Terry Gilliam, Jann Wenner, and an interview conducted by Johnny Depp at Steadman’s studio, where the two discuss his creative process and more. The film also features archival footage starring William S. Burroughs and Thompson.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Check out Sloane Crosley's trippy animation for 'The Clasp' covers
- A$AP Rocky is basically the biggest artist in the world this week
- 'Jane the Virgin' star Jaime Camil strips down for Emmy campaign
- Jonathan Jackson, Nathan Parsons returning to 'General Hospital'
- Fox News: Two of Josh Duggar's sisters to talk with Megyn Kelly
- Sky Ferreira teases new single 'Guardian': listen
- James Wan to direct 'Aquaman'