On Thursday night’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 8:30 p.m.), Leslie & Co. try to keep the party alive when the senior prom is scrapped due to school budget cuts necessitated by the Pawnee/Eagleton merger. Andy (Chris Pratt) manages to persuade April (Aubrey Plaza) to attend the big dance with him, but before they can embark on an evening of adolescent adventure – he in turquoise bow tie and cummerbund, she in… a 19th-century mourning dress? – they’ll need to check in with April’s mom and dad. Thing is, Larry and Rita Ludgate don’t look quite the same as the last time we saw them. See for yourself in the clip below.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:05 PM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!