On Thursday night’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 8:30 p.m.), Leslie & Co. try to keep the party alive when the senior prom is scrapped due to school budget cuts necessitated by the Pawnee/Eagleton merger. Andy (Chris Pratt) manages to persuade April (Aubrey Plaza) to attend the big dance with him, but before they can embark on an evening of adolescent adventure – he in turquoise bow tie and cummerbund, she in… a 19th-century mourning dress? – they’ll need to check in with April’s mom and dad. Thing is, Larry and Rita Ludgate don’t look quite the same as the last time we saw them. See for yourself in the clip below.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:05 PM EDT
- Kanye West says he'll tour in September
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, 'Hamilton' cast react to Tony nominations
- 'Person of Interest': EPs say final season will 'blow things up'
- Michael Fassbender in talks to play serial killer in 'Entering Hades'
- Inside Julie Plec's CW family with some of her biggest stars
- Melissa McCarthy: 'Ghostbusters' trailer was ‘very confusing'
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden woo 'The Voice' coaches
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner