On Thursday night’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 8:30 p.m.), Leslie & Co. try to keep the party alive when the senior prom is scrapped due to school budget cuts necessitated by the Pawnee/Eagleton merger. Andy (Chris Pratt) manages to persuade April (Aubrey Plaza) to attend the big dance with him, but before they can embark on an evening of adolescent adventure – he in turquoise bow tie and cummerbund, she in… a 19th-century mourning dress? – they’ll need to check in with April’s mom and dad. Thing is, Larry and Rita Ludgate don’t look quite the same as the last time we saw them. See for yourself in the clip below.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:05 PM EDT
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital