On Thursday night’s episode of Parks and Recreation (NBC, 8:30 p.m.), Leslie & Co. try to keep the party alive when the senior prom is scrapped due to school budget cuts necessitated by the Pawnee/Eagleton merger. Andy (Chris Pratt) manages to persuade April (Aubrey Plaza) to attend the big dance with him, but before they can embark on an evening of adolescent adventure – he in turquoise bow tie and cummerbund, she in… a 19th-century mourning dress? – they’ll need to check in with April’s mom and dad. Thing is, Larry and Rita Ludgate don’t look quite the same as the last time we saw them. See for yourself in the clip below.
Posted April 2 2014 — 12:05 PM EDT
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1
- Suge Knight refuses to attend hearing
- MTV 'Catfish' subject arrested in D.C.
- Tracy Morgan settles with Walmart
- '19 Kids and Counting' loses more ads
- John Legend and Meghan Trainor go a cappella in new 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' clip