Good Morning America news anchor Josh Elliott’s defection from ABC to NBC Sports was made public on Sunday, giving the 42-year-old journalist no time to say goodbye to viewers. His morning show colleagues, however, made a point to bid farewell with a highlight reel of Elliott’s best – and silliest – moments behind the GMA desk. The clip, which includes his easy rapport with kids and one unfortunate incident with a kinkajou, aired Thursday morning. Watch the video below:
Posted April 3 2014 — 12:25 PM EDT
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's biggest surprises
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit