Good Morning America news anchor Josh Elliott’s defection from ABC to NBC Sports was made public on Sunday, giving the 42-year-old journalist no time to say goodbye to viewers. His morning show colleagues, however, made a point to bid farewell with a highlight reel of Elliott’s best – and silliest – moments behind the GMA desk. The clip, which includes his easy rapport with kids and one unfortunate incident with a kinkajou, aired Thursday morning. Watch the video below:
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- 'Notary Publix' sneak peek: Jay Pharoah joins Kate McKinnon's series
- Weezer fan club single 'Everybody Needs Salvation' is now available to... everybody
- Kelly Clarkson, Ed Sheeran, more join Billboard Music Awards lineup
- George Clooney fights to protect his futuristic house in 'Tomorrowland' trailer
- Hear Lisa Loeb's new song '3,2,1, Let Go' from the movie 'Helicopter Mom'
- Watch LL Cool J really try to play Pictionary with Jimmy Fallon, Rose Byrne and Big Sean
- Stream Blur's album 'The Magic Whip' on iTunes First Play
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!