Good Morning America news anchor Josh Elliott’s defection from ABC to NBC Sports was made public on Sunday, giving the 42-year-old journalist no time to say goodbye to viewers. His morning show colleagues, however, made a point to bid farewell with a highlight reel of Elliott’s best – and silliest – moments behind the GMA desk. The clip, which includes his easy rapport with kids and one unfortunate incident with a kinkajou, aired Thursday morning. Watch the video below:
Posted April 3 2014 — 12:25 PM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations