Good Morning America news anchor Josh Elliott’s defection from ABC to NBC Sports was made public on Sunday, giving the 42-year-old journalist no time to say goodbye to viewers. His morning show colleagues, however, made a point to bid farewell with a highlight reel of Elliott’s best – and silliest – moments behind the GMA desk. The clip, which includes his easy rapport with kids and one unfortunate incident with a kinkajou, aired Thursday morning. Watch the video below:
Posted April 3 2014 — 12:25 PM EDT
- See the first look at 'Allegiant Collector's Edition'
- Amy’s feelings for Karma are back in 'Faking It' midseason trailer – exclusive
- YouTube star Caleb Logan Bratayley dies of natural causes
- Mapping all the pop culture references in the 'Gilmore Girls' pilot
- 'Heroes' alum Adrian Pasdar to guest-star on 'Rosewood'
- Oliver and Felicity get cozy in bed in new 'Arrow' sneak peek
- Swedish crime author Henning Mankell dead at 67