Good Morning America news anchor Josh Elliott’s defection from ABC to NBC Sports was made public on Sunday, giving the 42-year-old journalist no time to say goodbye to viewers. His morning show colleagues, however, made a point to bid farewell with a highlight reel of Elliott’s best – and silliest – moments behind the GMA desk. The clip, which includes his easy rapport with kids and one unfortunate incident with a kinkajou, aired Thursday morning. Watch the video below:
Posted April 3 2014 — 12:25 PM EDT
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton
- Chloë Grace Moretz urges millennials to vote Hillary at DNC
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump's proposed Muslim ban is 'tyranny'
- Meryl Streep in talks to join Emily Blunt in 'Mary Poppins Returns'